Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can someone catch me up with Glee?

Okay after one episode I watched of Glee I thought that was the season finale but apparently I was wrong and stopped watching Glee after American Idol started and I just recently found out that I missed TONS of episodes! Can someone catch me up? The last episode I watched was when Glee did a cover on Ke$ha's Tik Tok song and they played spin the bottle and Kurt told Blaine that he had a crush on him after Rachel went on a date with Blaine b/c he wasn't sure if he REALLY was gay or not. Can someone catch me up after that? or wait did the one where Sam dressed up as Justin Bieber and Sue tried to commite "Sue-icide" by overdosing on Gummy Bear Vitamins come after that one?. Oh boy i'm really confused can someone please catch me after those two episodes?.

No comments:

Post a Comment