Friday, August 12, 2011

My mom stole like $1300 from me and i need to know how to get it back?

she didn't ask me to use $500 of it to ay the electric bill because she's a stupid ******* vitch and she doesn't know how to make paymnts on a bill so it doesn't double and triple ver time. then she used like $350 to pay for groceries and whatever else she felt like using it for. And then there is $500 that I worked for from my aunt and she took that too and did whatever with it. she told me she was going to pay me back when my dad got payed next which is today and now she she says she can only give me $500 of it and that $354 of it goes to paying off my trip and the rest is for whatever I get to do with since it's my goddamn money. she says i can't give you money that doesn't exist when in reality it oes and the amount she owes me is my dad's whole paycheck. I don't give a **** that it's his whole paycheck the ******* ***** should have thought about that before stealing all of my ******* money!!!!this is why i'm not opening a bank account because she will use it and ruin my name!!!!!! she did it to all of my other siblings and the ******* ***** won't do it to me!!!!!!!!!!how do i get my ******* money back without having to wait 2 ******* weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment