Friday, August 5, 2011

Have I done enough for tomorrow (convincing mum and dad to get me a hamster)?

Ok so my mum knows how well I take care of our puppy, Snoopy as I feed him every day, take him for walks down the woods sometimes and play with him. I have got a very good report and a lot of my mates get presents for good school reports but I don't usually :( I have wanted a hamster a while ago, before I got my rat (RIP Sam) and now I really want one again. I'm afraid they'll say no cuz my mum says they are really noisy at night which is ok for me as I am a heavy sleeper, but not ok for my parents as they are light sleepers. I would give it exercise before bedtime to help reduce the use of the wheel. Becuase I took care of Sam so well I hope they'll say yes. I made a poster and powerpoint to show them tomorrow - anything else I can do except wait? I've even got sorted where the cage can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment