Saturday, August 6, 2011

How to get better sleep?

ok so i used sleep normally ,i went to bed at 9 p.m and woke up ay 7p.m to jog 4 miles and then i took my vitamins and had breakfast and had a normal day. but that was back in middle school now im in 11th grade and im 16 .......i have a girlfreind and she always wants to text me at O,dark thirty ..i end up falling asleep when she stops texting me usually around 3:30 - 4:00 a.m and wake up at 12:00 - 1:00 p.m .... but recently days have been feeling shorter... its like i wake up really irratable sometimes and i am sensitive to light and i wake up and go for my run everyday and have my vitamin but by the time i have breakfast its allready 3:00 - 4:00 p.m ...and i am rady to have fun but i only have 2 hours of daytime and then the sun starts to go down...........how to i break this bad habit? i have been feeling really depressed lately becuase i lose sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment