Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lactation advice... fenugreek/ blessed thistle?

Hi there, I'm not really having any issues but I'm worried my baby is not getting enough so I was told to buy fenugreek so I went and bought it but the lady ay the store told me to get blessed thistle as well because they go hand In hand, so I bought it BUT it says as well as for lactating mothers its especially for increasing ur appetite. I'm already over weight after just having my son the only reason I would need to increase my appetite is just to remind me to eat because I forget to sometimes or get busy with my baby or my other two sons otherwise I don't need to gain weight or increase my appetite... so I guess the question is do I really need blessed thistle as well as fenugreek? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment